Monday, January 11, 2010

It's KILLING Me!!!!

You may be asking, "What is killing you, Kelina?" Well, the short answer is this: Suspense. I am SO not good at waiting... That's not entirely true. If I know how long I need to wait for, I'm pretty good at waiting. If the time period is vague, then waiting KILLS me. It actually causes a physical pain. The pain hits just behind the lowest ribs, round about the diaphragm. It's sharp, shooting, achy, sore, and cramp-ish all at the same time. That is the pain that is eating away at me right now. If only I knew when I would hear about school, then I could handle it, or handle it better anyway. Ugh!!

Ok, now that I've got that out of my system... A Couple of updates... We will be moving onto our new house this week! Yay!... This is the first house I have ever lived in, that I was allowed to paint, so I did, pictures coming soon!... Zach, my brother, is no longer a student at PLU but is now a student at UW. Go Huskies!... And... Hmm... I know there was something else... Crikey... Umm. Nope! It's completely gone! Oh well! Have a glorious week!

No comments: