Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Writing

There has been a lot of craziness. Mostly because my nephew got quite ill and had to go down to the Seattle Children's Hospital. Poor baby! I love him so much! The good news is, he seems to be responding well to treatment and is on the mend. Thank you Jesus! Our prayers have been answered. :)

Yesterday I met with my friend Julie. She is a genius. She also knows a lot about student financial aid... We sat down at her kitchen table and opened up my laptop. She was a star! She helped me get started on applying. She directed me very well and saved me hours of reading through instructions and watching tutorials. When I got home I entered some more information into my application, then I got stuck. :( Sigh. So at work this morning, just as Julie was coming in, I pounced on her. She gave me a two word explanation that cleared everything up! Julie is my FAFSA hero! So after a bit more work, I finished my application! Yay! It is all sent in and now I am praying hard that God will provide the funds that I need.

My next HUGE project is to apply for my visa... I have spent several hours trying to figure it out... I still have no clue! If anyone has any experience that might help, please contact me!! And please join me in praying for the visa application process to become clear and go smoothly, and that FAFSA will work out.

And finally, love and prayers for my beautiful nephew and all of his family. I love you babe! Kisses from Auntie Kelina.

No comments: